Sunday, October 26, 2008

Man. Utd!! What Happen to You?!

About Football
damn,you guyz went draw again!haih.but need to give a credit to Everton,though.They played really good football and make Man Utd like a 'dungu'.As for Rooney,nice taunt to your former club's fans.Haha.I feel pity for Juande Ramos coz losing his job in Tottenham.What to do,that's life.When you have success,everyone want to be around you.When you don't,they will be against you.Haih...

My Life
I haven't study alot lately.And it bugs me alot.I think I need to study at the library.At home,there's alot of distaction.There's Astro,Internet,PS2,PSP.Huhu.By the way,tomorrow will be my last 'Puasa 6'.This will be my first time to finish my 'Puasa 6',after a lot of 'postponing' my 'Puasa 6' last 2 years. :P That's all for now.I need to get back to study.Chalow Betey.Assalamualaikum.

0 comments: