Monday, October 27, 2008

Terrible Day but Better Than Yesterday..

waaa..so many things happen to me today,there's good,and there's also bad.1st,i able to cover my study 3topics today.it was easy,coz i do my revision with my classmate.no need to open my book and find the answer myself.hehe.then,i accompany my friend to lunch at pkns.there,i finally found KAMI Vol.2 soundtrack.i have searched it at all music stores in p.j,all said 'SOLD OUT LA BRADER..',and i MEAN it--> "ALL".So,i think LUCK is on my side today.

everything went just fine until i went for Zohor prayer at 12nd floor's surau(which it is in the accounting office).after prayer,i found out that i've got locked from inside the !i wait there for about 2 hours to find the staff to have the keys to free me.huhu.at first,i thought i will have to sleep in the office tonight. =P maybe Allah want to test me.never mind larh.redha je.

that's all for today.need to study.6days to final.wish me luck.chalow betey.!!assalamualaikum...

0 comments: