Monday, November 24, 2008

Arghhh!! Busy,busy,busy....

It's been a while since i blog,so there are so many things that i need to get off my chest.

First,it's has been a very tiring month after exam stuff and now for KARISMA '08.I been chosen to be team captain/manager.and to be honest,IT SUCKS.Their reason is because they want us(students) to learn to be independence in managing stuff.To me,it is all a bunch of crap.Everything I need to do by myself and some players have bad attitude.I am not the scold-people-and-make-angry-faces type of guy,you know,so it's really hard to handle them.I hate this job,I REALLY DO.This is now the semester break that i have dreamed before.But after all this crap,I did learnt some stuff.

Aiyo,so stress and mess up aaa...I still have 1 more week to manage my team.What to do arh?Haih..

BTW,goodluck to my girl who will be sitting for BIOLOGY today.All the best to her.I miss her a lot.It's been a while since we date together.Kinda jealous when seeing couple walk together.huhu

That's all for now.Sorry if you see a lot of mistakes here.I have no time to check my grammar and my spelling.Like always,so many things to do,so little time.K arh.Got to go.Chalow Betey.Asslamualaikum w.b.t.

0 comments: