Thursday, November 6, 2008

Izwan Pilus??!!What the....

hehe.yesterday,i have finished another paper.so,there's 5 more to go.quite a relief there.then at night,i went for bowling league in shah alam.there was a young girl taking pictures of me.then,for fun,i posed like a model(which like ...... :p",then she said,"Do you know that your face is like Izwan Pilus?" hehe.I don't know what does Izwan Pilus look like(but I'll bet he looks good :P).after that,our team won 13-7.i only won 2 and lost 2.

next paper will be on 9/11 which is Corporate Taxation.so there's plenty of time to do my revision.btw,quantum of solace is out today.i want to see the movie,but no one want to join me....

p/s : congratulations to Barack Obama after being voted as US President. =) I like your Victory Speech in Chicago.

0 comments: